Hi All!

My name is Yeshwant and I'm working on a website that helps people find great accessible holidays.

I'd really love your help with it.

This idea came to me after my aunt, who is one of the most avid and adventurous travelers I know (and also in a wheelchair), told me how difficult it was for her to find a hotel that met her mobility needs.

Often a hotel would state that it was handicapped accessible, but it was difficult for my aunt to understand exactly what that meant.

Usually a few bedrooms and bathrooms complied with government standards, but the swimming pool, the dining area or spa were not accessible at all.

I started asking other friends who traveled with specific accessibility requirements and realized how widespread this problem really is.

So here I am trying to figure out a solution to allow people like my aunt to easily find reliable information about places they can visit.

I'd really appreciate if you could take 10 minutes to help me with this project by answering this survey about your travel experiences.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/acessiblereview

Thank you in advance for helping make truly accessible travel possible!

All the best,
Yeshwant

PS. Please rest assured that everything you share is completely anonymous and nothing will ever be sold to any pesky marketing companies!

PPS. I'd also love to hear from you if you have any suggestions for the project or would like to collaborate in any way. Feel free to reach out to me at accessiblereview (AT) gmail (DOT) com.