Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there too much choice and too much new technology?

Quote Originally Posted by deebee View Post
    I used to be an avid reader,but as my sight deteriorates I find it a chore these days
    for this reason only I am considering a kindle (or something similar)
    however, I am not keen on new technology and each phone I have had has taken me years to know how to do stuff (as long as I know how to make an receive a call)
    I still have not yet tried using my dragon software and have had it months now,
    get the basic kindle black and white, cheaper and very easy to use.

Tesco's own 'Hudl' TABLET computer weighs in at just £119.99 and is an HD screen, Wifi enabled, 16GB, 1.5GHZ processing Android bundle of joy... 'Uncle' Rory from the BBC has been round to REVIEW :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24203271
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

thanks for that ricos, might ask my children to club together for it for xmas or my b/day

ah, was looking at an ad for the hudl the other day

I'm a bit late for this thread but just wanted to say how much I love my e reader.
    I had the problem of physical books making my eyes itch, but now with my Kobo I can read to my hearts content.
    I love nothing better than to sit in my garden with my book reader and a cappuccino.

hips