Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stressed..

Hi FA, if you do make a complaint, do ensure that you are feeling empowered, so that there is no room for them to disempower you. In other words, you need to be having a good day (I know they are few and far between), and feel strong enough enough emotionally to tackle them.

I would perhaps suggest you do it in writing.

I'm working on a complaint letter and going back to it when I'm not anxious.

I may post it here when i've finished for opinions & advice!

That's a very good idea hon.

Feeling stressed, angry, frustrated, powerless and anxious really isn't good for your well-being. I wish I could give you a big hug and tell you everything will turn out fine in the end.

Thanks

I'm dreading the appointment now..I have a bad feeling!

ARGHHHHHH.

I just got informed by the JCP that they won't be sending me a new appointment(!!, we agreed a new one on the phone. I even asked the person to email me as confirmation, which they did.) and I HAVE to attend my original appointment.

I'm just going to send their own email to me confirming the appointment has been changed. They can do one.

Do not attend the original appointment. I would advise you to turn up at the revised appointment, taking a copy of the e-mail with you. As you rightly say - they can "do one" lol

That's what I intend to do. If I get sanctioned, I'll send the section maker a copy of the email! My patience is wearing very thin with these imbeciles.

I have given up..Looks like I'm going in the morning and taking my dad with me(he's had to change a lot of things round to manage to go with me.)

Dreading it..spent all of this evening in tears and trying not to have panic attacks

I went this morning..just got back.

The advisor I was supposed to be seeing..turned out to be ok. This highlights the reason I don't like talking on the phone..you can't gage the situation!

I now don't have to go back until next year at the earliest..she also tried to push me to appeal for the support group(which I don't feel I should be in 80% of the time) and PIP..

:/