Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stressed..

Glad it,s over and you can relax,sending you a virtual cuppa and a choccie biccie x

Thank you so glad it's over & done with..she even asked if I wanted my next appointment done over the phone(which I declined, I struggle to hear on the phone)

x

Phew! you made it girl - well done. It's over now. Just give some thought to applying for PIP - if your Personal Advisor feels it is appropriate for you, then jolly well have a go. I hope you are feeling much better now this ordeal is over.

Having looked at a lot of information for it, I think I will be applying for it.

In theory(!!) I should be getting at least 12 points for both Mobility & care. I counted at least 15 for care alone.

That's not good, I've been able to move my appointments if needed, and in fact just a week or so ago to help my DEA as I was going to be making more progress by seeing two people the day after I was due to see her, so I just said this is what is happening, and would it be more sensible to move our appointment until afterwards because of this. I've had no issue like this, it is discrimination potentially under the Equality Act, as on most of the pages they do say if you can't attend for some reason to let them know.

I would recommend making a complaint and flagging this with your MP as this should clearly not be happening to you.

This really an absurd behavior but you know these days the world functions like this. Do not take stress dear sister as it will only increase your problems. As you have already spoke to the manager I am pretty sure that things will get better for you!