Thread: Cringe !!!

Cringe !!!

OMG.

Yesterday I behaved like a dirty old woman. Yuck!

The farrier came out to trim up my horses feet. She is an utter witch and has to be sedated by the vet, she then fights through tje sefation and the farrier has to wrestle with a ton plus of beligerant horse to cut every inch of excess hoof off!

Hot, sweaty work!

My farrier is twenty years younger than me and movie star good looking.

After he had finished he walked past me on my perching stool, like Jabba the Hut, and said "glad thats all over" and I said

"To be honest i think its fine that shes so badly behaved"

He said WHAT?

I said "trust me the sight of those muscles all shiny with sweat makes up for any bad behaviour"

CRINGE !!!

Giggles Boo can I come for a visit ? I'm thinking the time of year your horse needs a peddy I'll be no trouble scouts honor xx

I wanna be a horse in my next life. They have all the fun

LOL Boo...
    I see this going one of two ways... your farrier will be really looking forward to coming back next time, or dreading it...
    Illegitimi non carborundum

I love cringeworthy moments (chuckle). Now why can't my Gardener be worth seeing with his top off on a hot day?

Horses, farrier, I must be on the wrong benefit.........

only joking
    Last edited by Richard; 12-09-13 at 17:35.

Are you really joking Richard??

This might be a good place to say - many of us have had previous lives before disability and having to rely on the Benefits system, and we try to maintain that as far as is financially practicable.

I think you would agree Boo-Dica would not be expected to part with her horses because her life has changed due to disability.

We must all maintain a life, not sit brooding over what we cannot do, and certainly not feel guilty receiving benefits and caring for our animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo-dicca View Post
    OMG.

The farrier came out to trim up my horses feet. She is an utter witch and has to be sedated by the vet, she then fights through tje sefation and the farrier has to wrestle with a ton plus of beligerant horse to cut every inch of excess hoof off!

CRINGE !!!
    Sounds a bit like my Carin Terrier. He's just 12 kilos and a nightmare with the vet even with a muzzle on.

As for you drooling over the young guy - In the words of Dick Emery- You arrre awww fulll !

Quote Originally Posted by Boo-dicca View Post
    OMG.

Yesterday I behaved like a dirty old woman. Yuck!

Hot, sweaty work!

My farrier is twenty years younger than me and movie star good looking.

After he had finished he walked past me on my perching stool, like Jabba the Hut, and said "glad thats all over" and I said

"To be honest i think its fine that shes so badly behaved"

He said WHAT?

I said "trust me the sight of those muscles all shiny with sweat makes up for any bad behaviour"

CRINGE !!!

Oh eye - be telling us all about 50 shades of grey next
    Sea Queen