Thread: making a joint claim

Thumbs up making a joint claim

Hi there my question is I am on ESA and DLA I live on my own so I get all the components that I am entitled to but my girlfriend has now fell pregnant and wee want to move in together she also claims ESA. But I want to know if wee make a joint claim am I going to loose a substantional amount of my benefits. please could someone help my query please thanks

were both on contribution but I don't claim carers on my dla
    Quote Originally Posted by youngie75 View Post
    Hi there my question is I am on ESA and DLA I live on my own so I get all the components that I am entitled to but my girlfriend has now fell pregnant and wee want to move in together she also claims ESA. But I want to know if wee make a joint claim am I going to loose a substantional amount of my benefits. please could someone help my query please thanks

Hi theres a benefits calculator think it's called turn to us online you can put your details in and it may help you figure out what you'll get or go to your local CAB and ask for a benefits check