Thread: awaiting tribunal what happens after 365 days?

awaiting tribunal what happens after 365 days?

Hi my aunt as been waiting 3months so far for her tribunal as she was put into wrag and appealed it, her 365days ends in october. What i'm asking is if you are awaiting a tribunal does your money stop after 365days or do they move you over from esa to jsa or do you have to make new claim?
    Thanks

Being in the WRAG her situation will carry on regardless of the Appeal, if she is not entitled to IR ESA then (CB) payment stops after the 365 days rule. She may also be reassessed, depending on her prognosis, before the appeal is heard: - and there perhaps qualify for SG.
    In short the Appeal is a separate issue from her situation in Wrag (eventhough it clearly is the cause of it) and will be heard when they can get round to it, being mindful of the numbers Appealing.
    Last edited by Jard; 11-09-13 at 15:50.