Thread: how long u wait for yiour hearing?

how long u wait for yiour hearing?

i be waiting amlmost 3 months now w, is that too soon??

whats the averge amoubt of time u had to wait?? thanksz

We waited 6 months for our appeal date last year. We win and put back on ESA. However we failed another atos examination again so are appealing again at the present. We started the appeal in July but just got a letter of the tribunal people yesterday to ask if we still want the appeal to go ahead and if so it will be 20 weeks plus till it is heard. So looks like its 6 months plus.

ok thanxks. dont worry u willl win again.x

Account removed
    It all depends in the area you live and the back log, in my area an appeal to a tribunal can take almost twelve months, but the DWP review can take only six weeks.

The letter asking you if you wish to carry on with the appeal will be sent because some people decide after appealing they do not wish to carry on for what ever reason.