Thread: Certificate for entitlement to free road tax

Certificate for entitlement to free road tax

Returning road tax as sold my car, does anyone know the procedure, I know I need to return tax disc but was wondering if I include exemption certificate? Had a quick look on web but conflicting,responses.

Account removed
    You need a V14 for and all the information for a refund is on this, make sure you are entitled and return it with the form.

Selling your vehicle

If you sell the vehicle, you should return the disabled tax disc to the DVA on an 'Application for a refund of vehicle tax when you have the tax disc V14(NI)'. You will also need to send a covering letter and fill in the relevant section of your Registration Certificate (V5C(NI)).

http://www.justdriving.net/articles/...-tax-disc.html

Similar Threads

1. Blue Badge - CV1/BD8 Certificate Required?
    By crlewis in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-12-14, 18:35
  2. SDP Entitlement
    By kiki1st in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-14, 23:29
  3. ESA Renewal - Do I need a new Doctors Certificate?
    By ct8383 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-01-14, 01:30
  4. car tax exemption certificate
    By Pink Frog in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-12-13, 11:36
  5. Went to docs for results and Certificate.
    By jimmyr in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-04-13, 02:24