Thread: How's your bank holiday weekend?

How's your bank holiday weekend?

Ours has been strange so far. Yesterday was just a weekly shop and family supper but today was supposed to be a work day pulling thistles however it started with the car breaking down then a long wait for the AA and feel as if we have achieved nothing and to top it all not one thistle pulled!

I had a Bad night last night so this morning I had a real long lie in to catch up on some sleep. I got up about 12 noon and I have a bite to eat for breakfast. I then watched the F1 Grand Prix on TV which turned out to be highlight of the day. The rest of the day was spent quietly watching TV and doing nothing. Now I have taken my Night Time Tablets, I will be going to bed soon. WOW Put down like this does slam it home, what a waste of a day. I must do something tomorrow, go for a drive or something like that, but not just sitting in the house watching TV. Roll on tomorrow,
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

Account removed
    The same as everyday for me TV, out the garden sit in the sun or what their was of it. They are saying September will be colder then normal and that winter may be coming very early.

I would go out for a drive sadly banking holidays down by me are nightmares on the roads, but I may go out to the local country park, or in fact sit in the garden.

Tomorrow it will be an hour down the swimming pool, deep end which seems to help my legs as it takes the pressure off my back, and then take my grandsons for chips with curry sauce, but I just have two pieces of toast.

Happy days.

so far not good feel rotten going to docs tomorrow think I need anti biotics chest is bad

so just lazing about feeling low xx

I attended a dog show with my dog today, filthy wheels from puddles (trying to keep my white dog white!) and I've somehow broken one of my footplates. Managed to avoid being walked in to by the general public today which is a major improvement on last week when I appeared to be invisible

Account removed
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgey View Post
    I attended a dog show with my dog today, filthy wheels from puddles (trying to keep my white dog white!) and I've somehow broken one of my footplates. Managed to avoid being walked in to by the general public today which is a major improvement on last week when I appeared to be invisible
    I've had that people who are busy not looking and then fall right over the wheelchair smack onto the floor they look at you like it's your fault.

The best on was at an airshow this lady fell over me, her husband then followed and he shouted can you not watch where your walking and you smile no not really mate.