Thread: Disabled Chefs TV Programme

Disabled Chefs TV Programme

Have you always dreamed of having a career as a chef?

Avalon Television is currently developing a documentary for Channel 4 about the lack of opportunities for disabled chefs to work in the country’s top restaurants.

We’re looking for disabled chefs, aspiring or established, who have a real desire to work in a top class kitchen, but feel they’ve not been able to realise their dream yet due to their disability. It doesn’t matter what the disability is, as we would look to adapt our kitchen to accommodate any chef. The most important thing is that the person has to have a real want to work as a chef in a great kitchen.

If you've always fancied a career as a chef, I'd love to chat to you about your experiences. Please feel free to get back to me here, or you can drop me an email, siobhann@avalonuk.com

Thanks,
    Siobhan

Hi All,

We're also now interested in chatting with great 'home cooks' who love preparing meals at home for themselves, family and friends. We'd like to see how you get around your disability in the kitchen, and know if you've got a signature dish you'd like to show off.

If you're a great cook, then please get in touch, I'd love to chat to you about your experiences. siobhann@avalonuk.com

Thanks,
    Siobhan