Thread: Channel 4 - Can Kirstie helps you find your dream home?

DaveyTVRaiseTheRoof

Channel 4 - Can Kirstie helps you find your dream home?

CAN KIRSTIE FIND YOU A DREAM HOME THAT GIVES YOU THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?

Are you hunting for a home that gives you everything?

Do you long for a slice of country living within easy reach of the city centre?

Do you want village pubs and country walks whilst your partner wants trendy bars and bright nightlife?

Maybe after years of living in the city it’s time to try village life but you don’t want to turn your back fully on the urban sprawl?

Or maybe work is taking you to the city away from your beloved countryside and you want to take some of it with you in your move?

Whether you are looking for a family home, moving out of the city or relocating for a new job, property expert Kirstie Allsopp wants to help you find the perfect place with all the amenities you need in her new Channel 4 prime time show.

If you would like help finding your dream home in a location that will give you the best of both worlds then Raise the Roof Productions would like to hear from you.

Send an email to us at bestofbothworlds@raisetheroofproductions.com and tell us about yourselves, the home you want and the lifestyle you desire. A member of the Best Of Both Worlds television production team will be in touch.

Account removed
    What is this doing on a site like this.

Whilst I agree...........If she can find me a nice 3 or 4 bedroom house, with room to have a library, games room and wine cellar, large garage, a good sized garden, all in a village location. Oh plus an internal lift.

If she can find this for say less than £50k then I'm interested!

Chuckle, yes Vantage, my dream house too, with room for chickens.

Account removed
    OK agreed but with my spending it has to be £45,000 OK and snooker room.

Weeeel...........A 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached in good condition is up for sale not far from where I live, that is in Caithness, for offers over £69K.

It was in a small Village called Latheron and about 12 miles away from a town, good value for money though.

Also in the same Village there was a Ex-Church, ideal for conversion, still up for sale for offers around £65K.

Both have been up for sale for a good while so there just might be a Bargain there.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

Account removed
    Guide price £35,000 Haydn Terrace, Merthyr Tydfil CF47 Semi detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms 3

And that's not the cheapest 5 miles from Cardiff I have seen homes going for £15,000