Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one of those days

one of those days

so today it's my birthday and after a lot of persuasion from OH we decided to go out this afternoon for a family meal well I say that they will be eating I will be pushing food around

we don't go out much as a family as is hard for me but thought ok I'll go

anyway I've woke up to a really sore throat and feel like crap but know my OH is gonna give it "you just don't want to go"

then my bottle collection bin hasn't been emptied as I think next door neighbour has shoved all her stuff in it and lid isn't fully down feel like giving her a piece of my mind but with not much of a voice it's not going to have much of an effect

I've spilt a hot drink down me and all my chest is red from the hot liquid I've only been awake for less than an hour think I'm going to go back to bed and start the day over xx

Oh you poor thing! hope the rest of the day goes better for you, and Happy Birthdayxx

Account removed
    Happy birthday, but I suspect most of us get days like this, I've given up making plans for what I will do, I waiting until I get up

Oh dear. I hope the day improves and you have a Happy Birthday.

Not been around here much recently as I've not been too good myself but it was nice to see the place is still nice and active

think we all those types of days, get up then it all starts to go wrong but on the bright side it is your birthday so do enjoy yourself in any way you can,

happy birthday

Well you have the rest of the day at least! - perhaps things will improve. If not, postpone your birthday until tomorrow!

Cold wet flannel or clean wet teatowel on the burns, cool off with water each time the flannel gets warm.

Happy Birthday and I hope the rest of the day is better than the first bit.

Happy birthday, hope things improve for the rest of the day.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

I hope the day gets better for you and your Birthday ends much better than it started. Many happy returns
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday to you,
    Happy Biiiirthday dear Acheronnnn, Happy birthday to youuuuuuu xxx