Thread: Joint ESA claim advice please

darkriver1988

Joint ESA claim advice please

Hi everyone. I have been claiming ESA for about a year. As of Monday me and my partner moved in together and moved house. I have already reported a change in circumstances and received the application for reassessment. What happens once we send it off. Will our claim be stopped whilst they investigate? I am 33 weeks pregnant and recieve the support element.
    Thank You.

Go to "turn to us" website. Put in all your details and it will give you an idea of what you may be entitled to.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Similar Threads

1. Joint claim for ESA and PIP? Help?
    By DraculasGirl in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-05-14, 12:40
  2. Joint ESA Claim. Partner is not ill. Does he need to attend Job Centre?
    By Trudgingthrough in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-05-14, 12:18
  3. Appealing when part of a joint claim
    By seriouslyfedup in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-01-14, 02:25
  4. making a joint claim
    By youngie75 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-13, 19:00
  5. ESA50 and Joint Claim Help Please
    By gothicmidnightrose in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-05-13, 19:05