Thread: atos form / face to face assessment ?

atos form / face to face assessment ?

i was just wondering as anyone every filled in atos form and not been called in for a face to face assessment ???

I've been told that ATOS contract has been ended. There are quite a few people I know just awaiting for the brown envelope to arrive asking them to attend a medical.

Quote Originally Posted by samboleen View Post
    i was just wondering as anyone every filled in atos form and not been called in for a face to face assessment ???
    I have heard of people who have been given awards based on form and without face to face assessment, but I wasn't one of them.

yes I filled in the esa50 form and was awarded support group without seeing an atos health care person

but have to say been through a lot of hard stuff in my life through illness ect like many others on this site and those fews weeks of waiting to hear my fate was one of the worse

hope you go on ok and hopefully don't have to see a tick box person

Quote Originally Posted by acheron View Post
    yes I filled in the esa50 form and was awarded support group without seeing an atos health care person

but have to say been through a lot of hard stuff in my life through illness ect like many others on this site and those fews weeks of waiting to hear my fate was one of the worse

hope you go on ok and hopefully don't have to see a tick box person
    thanks for reply its nice to know that someone has ,, and they actually read the forms people send

Account removed
    ATOS contract has been ended that is news to me. But yes people can win on a paper only award ..

just had a scout around and cannot find anything to so otherwise about atos but did stumble on something which was an eye opener and it was estimated that atos since 2008 have raked up only a mere 3 billion pounds worth of contracts. thought these governments were supposed to be saving but doesn't seem like it from this farce still going on.

looks like they are only saving money by cutting people benefits to give to atos or who ever else.

as for awards, yes like dave says many do get support without the need for medicals but what ever it is, still a troll to go through, me i seem to have gone through the mill only to get exactly the same money and just can't see any difference from the old I.B benefit.