Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Have started an appeal on ESA

You are most welcome Purple. I think I am used to it now lol. Thank you very much xx

Any help I can give you, even just to have a good talk to make you feel better, I'm here! Have a lovely day xx

ah that is fab, thak you...lovely to have friends i the same boat . you have a great day too xx

Quote Originally Posted by purpleears View Post
    Thanks so much Flymo! Appreciated so much.

I haven't been able to sleep all night, my mind has been racing! She has been placed in the work related group as they asked Mum if she wants to work and she said 'of course I would' but obviously, the pain and illnesses she has. So, I am actually slightly worried but I will not tell her as I do not want to ruin anything, this year alone has been hell!

Is it possible for Mum to eventually be taken off the work activity group? Like, when they see her in a year?

Thanks everyone, you are just so great xx
    Hiya Purple,

Thought you (and Mum) would have slept the clock around after yesterday. Ah well, I thought it may be a bit much to hope for but it is extremely difficult to get a Support Group Decision coming from a Fit for Work one, but no worries there.
    There's a couple of way's we can have a look at this, but first we'll let the dust settle on getting this far and get mums payments sorted. In a couple of weeks you'll receive a letter from your local JC+ for mum to attend an interview, when that happens you have to impress upon the (mums) adviser about mums difficulties getting about and needing a taxi (door to door) for the Appeal. These advisers know absolutely nothing about you until you meet them, so there's no reason to be anything other than nice with em. That's what I found when they shoved me in the WRAG, with a bit of luck we'll get mum on the telephone interviews every six months or so, that's what they did with me.

To get Mum over to the Support Group, we'll have to look at the possibilities of a review of her case, but we'll leave that for the time being.

Enjoy the Sunshine.
    Last edited by Jard; 29-03-14 at 14:08.

Good Morning Jard

I didn't realise they done telephone interviews now! That will help Mum feel better about it. Thank you for letting me know, and the information you gave. Definitely wait for the dust to settle and payments to be back-dated, etc.

Would it make any difference if within the year, her back deteriorated more? I know I'm asking a lot of questions so soon, but I'm slightly anxious about next year already, in case they completely kick her off and have to appeal yet again, but I would not be suprised if that happened. I am going a bit too forward, which is due to my stupid anxiety and I still haven't slept properly, I can't! But Mum is a lot more at ease and I care more about that.

Ok, I am going to make myself calm down now and get started on dinner for Mum. This is the perfect day to treat her, due to Friday.

Have a lovely day Mr, and all others and sending Happy Mothers Day best wishes to you all

Hiya Purple,

Like I've said lets get this sorted, then we can look again at mums case, give yourself a chance to slow down and get back to normal I will write you a post in the week about the possibilities for Support Group. So you and mum just enjoy the day, cos that's what I'm gonna do.

All my best.