Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Poor Child

That Poor Child

My heart bleeds for him and every time I read more I just want to sob my heart out. How can parents be so very cruel. I think they deserve the same treatment as they dished out to Daniel.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23528650

it was on the news last night and I did cry I don't know how anyone could treat another human being like that but a child I can't get my head around it

locking them up is too good for them a slow painful torture like they did to that boy would be better

I agree with you both, I simply can not understand any parent doing to a child what they did to this poor boy. I hope that when they are sent down, that their fellow inmates give them a welcome they deserve.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

I want to know why this has happened again, it wasn't that long ago since Baby P.

Why didn't social services remove the child earlier?
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

The story made me cry for him as well. And I can't help hoping that they both get what they deserve in prison, as Kodiak said.

Better still, send them back to Poland and let them serve out their sentences there, and tell them never to come back here again, even if they do get let out eventually.

I simply can't believe all the injuries noted by the school and they did very little about it... or the social services.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I want to know why this has happened again, it wasn't that long ago since Baby P.

Why didn't social services remove the child earlier?
    Because of council cutbacks.If society wants a decent social services then it must be prepared to pay for it.Of course nobody wants to pay tax and people will pay only what they have to.Hey ho! that's human nature.But something is wrong when millionaires are given a 5% tax cut and people just.....accept it.I also wish the Govt would go after the richest Nom Doms and their off-shore accounts.That money would pay the training costs of hundreds of social workers

Having worked in an office adjacent to an independant fostering agency run by social workers, I have to say they are a breed apart and dont seem to care for anyone much, weird people, I was very shocked by my experiences with them and their odd behaviours, the head of the agency got married and didnt tell anyone or invite the other staff members to celebrate in anyway, they only found out when someone sent flowers to the office and another social worker read the card. Nothing would suprise me now, you could literally tell me anything and i would be prepared to believe it.

Having been a Social Worker, I must defend SWs. Unless a child is brought to their attention, then abuse will continue. I would question why the school teachers did not alert Social Services Duty Team! If a parent were to tell me that his appearance is due to a rare genetic condition, alarm bells would ring, and I would take action. This couple are pure evil. The little boy didn't stand a chance.

For goodness sake, bring back hanging!

Life sentences for them both, how long before they will be out? In too short a time I am afraid.

Much too lenient, I am with Susie on this one. "Bring back hanging"

life should mean life but agree way too lenient lets hope they spend the rest of their lives being punished for what they have done by the other prisoners but they will most likely be put in with the other child abusers so normal people can't get at them