Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where's me cuppa gone

Quote Originally Posted by Mary-Poppins View Post
    *walks in* Oh hello,i'm new here.I'll have a cup of tea please....I've got custard creams.
    Welcome to YA Miss Poppins

Quote Originally Posted by acheron View Post
    Hi Jay123 hope you had a nice time away and you stay in your PJ's if your knacked xx
    I second that .............

an I,ll third it!
    I am never dressed till the afternoon, and every so often have a complete pj day
    This afternoon I was still in my pj,s at 2pm when my neighbor knocked to give me a lift to argos, (to return the broken lawnmower we had gone halves on )
    I thought we had arranged to go at 4pm :/

Nothing better than staying in jim jams under a duvet with a good film in the winter. In this lovely weather I can't wait to say hello to the day, body willing of course lol

Hi ladies so we all agree jimmies are the best my son bought me a onesie for mothers day my other son said "oh no she;ll never take it off"
    to bloody right comfy and warm what more can a girl ask for?

hope everyone is well xx

Can't wear pjs way too hot!!!!!

Not a nightwear person either, so however bad things are i either stay in bed or get dressed and up, and for me, I think thats the healthiest option, cos it forces me to continue looking after the horses in a civilised fashion. Yes when the horses were able to be stabled or i should say when i was well enougvh to still muck out, i have had to hide from the postie cos i was mucking out in the buff, only real problem with that was the wood chip bedding getting stuck in my slippers! We all need to be grateful that they live out now lol.

Welcome back SB and AP, it's been very quiet without you both, good luck with the driving AP, I'm a real speed demon behind the wheel, my OH's mates ring him up and say "thought you should know your wife just overtook me doing at least 90 miles an hour on the by-pass" I blame my muscle fatigue, it means that i cant keep my foot of the "go-faster" pedal without cramping up! OH always says its not you I'm worried about its the dog, I said its ok when she's driving I make sure she sticks to the speed limit....he didn't think i was funny. But then this is the square who told me to switch my ghetto blaster down as he was afraid that i'd damage the dogs hearing!

Hi all was just having a nosey around the forum and it seems that Daves gone just like Blue Badger took his threads with him

hope he's o.k and will be missed xx

I wondered why he hadn't been on the forum for a while. Yes I will miss his advice and wit.

We havent heard from Andy lately either i hope theyre all ok.