Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where's me cuppa gone

where's me cuppa gone

Hi all I just was having a nosey around our little forum when I fancied a cuppa so I popped on kettle and thought oh I'll see if anyone else wants a virtual cup

but no who wants a cuppa post ?

not a single sign of anything BB posted not even an account deleted so where is BB ?

hope she's OK and does come back she will be missed

come back BB ........

Oh, how very strange ???? Hope she's ok.

How are you two ladies, long time no "see" x

Hi AP i'm just tired out not done much but rest over the weekend

how are you ? hope you are feeling ok (I hate asking that question as I know none of us is ok but just hoping that everyone is as ok as they can be sorry babbling )

so I'm just taking it easy go to hospital tomorrow for MRI which is always fun (not) I drink the barium and it just pisses straight through stoma bag I tell the techs and they always say "it doesn't come through that fast" and as always they start the machine then stop and say "you haven't got enough barium in your bowel" no s%^t sherlock what fun xx

LOL oh dear bless ya. I'm not laughing at you, it's just how you are saying it that's making me chuckle.

Do you have to have the MRIs regularly ?

I'll be thinking of you. What time is your appointment ?

I'm pretty good thanks (I know what you mean about asking that question, so don't worry). My parents came down at the weekend so I suppose it was pretty good to get out at a weekend I suppose. My main carer has been off for over a week now so I've been stuck in, hence me needing to drive. Especially once the ILF (independent living fund) ceases in 2015.

The weather hasn't been too bad so we won't to Falmouth and Porthleven and I had a list of jobs for my Dad to do

I'm off for a real cuppa now, take and and chat soon x

Quote Originally Posted by andypandy View Post
    LOL oh dear bless ya. I'm not laughing at you, it's just how you are saying it that's making me chuckle.

Do you have to have the MRIs regularly ?

I'll be thinking of you. What time is your appointment ?

I'm pretty good thanks (I know what you mean about asking that question, so don't worry). My parents came down at the weekend so I suppose it was pretty good to get out at a weekend I suppose. My main carer has been off for over a week now so I've been stuck in, hence me needing to drive. Especially once the ILF (independent living fund) ceases in 2015.

The weather hasn't been too bad so we won't to Falmouth and Porthleven and I had a list of jobs for my Dad to do

I'm off for a real cuppa now, take and and chat soon x
    it's a early appointment thank god and yes have regular MRI's so know the drill not got all my small intestine and food just rushes out hence thats why the barium pisses through

have the regular MRI's to keep an eye out for bowel fistuling as thats one of the complications of the crohn's you have a nice cuppa and speak to you soon xx

Hi Dave all BB posts seemed to have vanished don't know how or why ?

you're not thinking of doing a runner as well are you ?

and where's you're speaker gone I think it looks nice much better than the monstrosities my other half insists we need to blast his music out off xx

and I've just checked my profile she's not on my friends list either

Hi all. I have been away for a week at my mums, but I would love a cuppa - strong, black thanks.

Why has BB stopped posting and her profile disappeared? I hope no-one has upset her while I have been away. I haven't caught up yet on the threads.

I thought I had packed my kindle to take to mums, but no, it wasn't there when mum unpacked my case. I have searched high and low since I got home, and it's nowhere to be seen - has my ghost been at it again I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    not doing a runner think my speakers bigger they are 4 feet tall and weigh 99lbs each
    you'res will be bigger but you'res look nice my OH has the black horrid looking things if I ever get some money together would like to get something like you'res (maybe not as large ) xx