Thread: Adaptive Sports Equipment

LivinLife928

Adaptive Sports Equipment

Hey Forum Members,

My name is Brendon, I'm the founder of a newly established website AdaptiveSportsEquipment.com I wanted to personally introduce myself and let everyone know what we're working on. About 6 months ago we began working with manufactures of adaptive sports and recreation equipment from the largest companies to individuals building innovative products in home workshops around the world. We have compiled an extensive inventory of products representing more than a dozen sports and recreation disciplines and are adding new products each week. It is our goal to find and make available for purchase products that in the past have been difficult to find and learn about. As we continue to build the most extensive catalog of adaptive products online we welcome any suggestions and inquiries! More updates coming soon.

Just look on ebay for real adaptive sports bargains.

Account removed
    [QUOTE=LivinLife928;43821]Hey Forum Members,

My name is Brendon, I'm the founder of a newly established website AdaptiveSportsEquipment.com I wanted to personally introduce myself and let everyone know what we're working on. About 6 months ago we began working with manufactures of adaptive sports and recreation equipment from the largest companies to individuals building innovative products in home workshops around the world. We have compiled an extensive inventory of products representing more than a dozen sports and recreation disciplines and are adding new products each week. It is our goal to find and make available for purchase products that in the past have been difficult to find and learn about. As we continue to build the most extensive catalog of adaptive products online we welcome any suggestions and inquiries! More updates coming soon.[/QUOT

American and way to expensive

LivinLife928
    Thanks for the feedback. Pricing is important and you will find many of our new products are sold for less than equivalent used products on ebay. We are continuing to evaluate how we can lower our price points while fairly compensating the manufactures who in many cases build these products by hand in their personal workshops. We also will be opening an office and small warehouse in the UK within the year so you won't have to be buying directly from Americans! Thanks again for the feeback.

Greeper Laces

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLife928 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Pricing is important and you will find many of our new products are sold for less than equivalent used products on ebay. We are continuing to evaluate how we can lower our price points while fairly compensating the manufactures who in many cases build these products by hand in their personal workshops. We also will be opening an office and small warehouse in the UK within the year so you won't have to be buying directly from Americans! Thanks again for the feeback.
    Hi!

I am the UK healthcare distributor for Greeper Laces, ideal for disabled athletes or anyone who struggles to tie or keep laces tied.

Would you be interested in adding them to your range?

Duncan {at} trabasack do co dot uk