Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will this outrage end?

When will this outrage end?

How can the Atos boss get a bonus of £1million while disabled people suffer?
    As disabled people are re-assessed by Atos, many are shocked to see the mammoth bonus handed out

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...r-8374083.html

OMG, I am disgusted. This Government are lying b......s.

This only spurs me on to fight for my rights. Got my Tribunal bundle, and will definitely go down fighting. After working hard all my life, it's not my fault I am unable to work anymore. This flipflopping (word substituted for a profanity) Government will damn well face up to taking care of the disabled if it's the last thing I do.

My blood is boiling. £1M bonus WTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackball View Post
    How can the Atos boss get a bonus of £1million while disabled people suffer?
    As disabled people are re-assessed by Atos, many are shocked to see the mammoth bonus handed out

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...r-8374083.html
    Equally, Mr C plan to control bankers bonus payments has led to the banks deciding to counteract this plan by increasing the basic salary instead.

Commissioned to cut benefits! Just astounding. They all stow money away. But this is not even hidden.

I wonder where the people who voted in these politicians and the henchmen think the saved money might go?
    Lower taxes? better NHS? better roads? Cheaper booze..... Do they really think they will be better off?

I wonder where the people who voted in these politicians and the henchmen think the saved money might go?
    Lower taxes? better NHS? better roads? Cheaper booze..... Do they really think they will be better off?
    Sadly some people like my elderly MIL think the country as a whole will be. When I asked her why she voted Tory her answer was very simplistic , she thought because Tory Leaders tend to have money, then they'd generate money for the country. lol. Many others were so sick of Labour they voted for a change.

And as there's no real difference between any of the parties these days, it's Hobsons choice. The trouble with the world in general is people, and the intoxicating effect of power and financial greed on human nature. Few are totally immune. And those who seek openly power are ussually the last people who should be granted it.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyfedup View Post
    Sadly some people like my elderly MIL think the country as a whole will be. When I asked her why she voted Tory her answer was very simplistic , she thought because Tory Leaders tend to have money, then they'd generate money for the country. lol. Many others were so sick of Labour they voted for a change.

And as there's no real difference between any of the parties these days, it's Hobsons choice. The trouble with the world in general is people, and the intoxicating effect of power and financial greed on human nature. Few are totally immune. And those who seek openly power are ussually the last people who should be granted it.
    Absolutely.
    My Grandfather used to say, the biggest problem is, it's not that the rich think they are better than the poor, it's that the poor think the rich are better than them

Benefits are viewed as handouts, grudgingly given. Then recipients must remain monitored, to make sure they remain sick. If they are deemed to get too much then those good worthwhile working people do not like it.

ATOS Boss paid 44,000 per week to find ways to stop paying a disabled person £131 per week.

http://scriptonitedaily.wordpress.co...keep-just-131/

Account removed
    Whom would you then vote in, we have to have government and all have stated proudly that you can work you should, and to be honest if you can work you should be working, but where are the jobs.

This is our new world and to be honest when we kept shouting to be treated the same as everyone else I said then look out.

Losing legs sitting in a wheelchair your disabled, but once the pain of losing your legs have gone you can work behind a desk, if you lose and arm you can work behind a desk, everything is behind a desk.