Thread: can i change my new mobility car??

can i change my new mobility car??

I have changed my mobility car a few months ago due to needing better access as the last car was too low to the ground and doors were too small. I now have the new astra which has larger doors and height adjust in the passenger seat for me, as I don't drive. My son drives the car for me and unfortunately he has now started full time education, leaving me unable to do the daily things I needed the car for. his fiancé has said she will do it for me but due to the engine size she is not old enough to drive the car. Can I change again, or will I have a car that I cannot use??

Thanks for your reply. When you say "Heavily", do you mean the £250 cancellation fee or more?

You're probably looking for an MPV. I think you'd better look to your future needs over the next three years rather than the short term.