Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: feeling blue

Quote Originally Posted by acheron View Post
    Thanks guys so sorry to be putting s&*t on you we all got problems and I know it sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself but I'm not ,yes I wish I was healthy but it's not to be and I just roll with the punches (usually )

and it's not that I'm feeling sorry for myself now it's just that I'm feeling angry and upset about all the bad press we're getting why do people think we've got it good ?

constant pill popping , painful hospital tests , pain and misery every day and for what people to treat us like scum just because their out working 37 hours a week if they want to swap 24/7 feeling lousy for 37 hours hard labour I'll take it

I know not all people believe in the media spin but those that do should think them selves lucky that their healthy

anyhow thanks for all your kind words xx
    I think it's most definitely normal to feel sorry for ourselves once in a while, why the hell not "normal" people do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love being "not" normal LOL. Who wants to be boring and like everyone else ????? Not me

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydt1 View Post
    think we will have to have a blue corner as i was feeling pretty low last night with an infection, as BB says cuppa and bics
    Hope you're feeling better v soon Mickey my friend

Hi all just wanna give you all a hug

not feeling as weepy now don't know what the hell was going on earlier I was crying like a b&*^h my youngest came home and caught me not good he said mum you never cry he said I've seen you scream ' growl, swear like a sailor but you don't cry

I told him it wasn't my guts I was just feeling low but now feel guilty he saw in his medical opinion (he's 15 ) it's womens problems I've got and told his dad and older brother and now I've got three males tip toeing round me as they seem to think I'm gonna turn into a monster anytime now which has made me laugh

thanks again everyone xx

Quote Originally Posted by acheron View Post
    Hi all just wanna give you all a hug

not feeling as weepy now don't know what the hell was going on earlier I was crying like a b&*^h my youngest came home and caught me not good he said mum you never cry he said I've seen you scream ' growl, swear like a sailor but you don't cry

I told him it wasn't my guts I was just feeling low but now feel guilty he saw in his medical opinion (he's 15 ) it's womens problems I've got and told his dad and older brother and now I've got three males tip toeing round me as they seem to think I'm gonna turn into a monster anytime now which has made me laugh

thanks again everyone xx
    let em spoil you firery lol.xx

don't think they will spoil me they just avoiding me I not usually very girly so I don't think they know how to cope with a weepy woman but tbh not sure how to cope myself

but I'm not as bad now when life gives you lemons make lemonade but I think I will squirt mine in Ian Duncan smith's eye LOL
    p.s I think I'm back

glad to hear it, sometimes some days are worse than others, and even the simplest things get to us. hope you have a better day tomorrow. xx

acheron hope you are picking up, this might bring a smile, the medication my doctors have prescribed today only turns urine bright green (glow in the dark)

Glad you're feeling a bit cheerier Achreon. Next time say you're retired, plenty of people take early retirement from work due to health reasons, so it's a valid answer, regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydt1 View Post
    acheron hope you are picking up, this might bring a smile, the medication my doctors have prescribed today only turns urine bright green (glow in the dark)
    Hi Mikey sounds like your radio active but as long as the meds work hope you start feeling better soon xx

Hi Acheron, I am so sorry you were having a bad day yesterday, unfortunately I was out all day and only just looked at posts. Sure as eggs is eggs our dear friends jumped in to support you. I hope you are feeling better today hon.

The point made about having a role to define you, this most definitely applies to me. This is the reason I get down, a sort of grieving for the loss of who I am, the role I had in my working life. Fortunately these feelings are few and far between now.

I totally get it when you say all the hype, media and stuff about what the Government are doing to us, and how it is affecting people, makes you feel low. I feel totally surrounded at the moment by it all, but when I talk to other people, it doesn't seem to register on their planet, so either they are completely unaware of what is going on re benefits for disabled etc, or don't care!