Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: feeling blue

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydt1 View Post
    acheron hope you are picking up, this might bring a smile, the medication my doctors have prescribed today only turns urine bright green (glow in the dark)
    I want some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by andypandy View Post
    I want some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    You should capture it in a sealed bottle and put it on your bedside table to light the room. Save on eectricity, reduce your carbon footprint by using GREEN energy. lol

Wish I could click 'like' on last two posts lol. Consider yourself told then

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    I was asked to take part in a drugs trial at St Marks in London the place famous for nearly killing 4 or 6 people a few years ago.

I went in for the day and we started at xray with a tray of pancakes and a glass of juice, we put the stuff on the table and gave the food a high dose of radiation I then eat the stuff, then spent the day on the scanner with them watching it go around my system the only thing I found out is I have a large appendix
    Hi Dave so glad you was OK I only did the trial because nowt else was working it was inflixanab it did nothing when I first had it but when I had it again I had a very bad reaction worst bit was it still didn't help don't think I would be brave enough to go on another trial xx

had a look at that drug and no wonder you was badly as it can increase infections along with other nasties. radiation food, was a wonder it didn't make your hair drop out along with sparks etc. think i must of had some as mine is disappearing