Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking at things, feeling rough

looking at things, feeling rough

well went for another routine hospital procedure and only after a few days got lots of pain and things are looking real manky.

prone to infections and think yet another has now set in all ways wonder about that place i go to.

got an spc catheter and like all of these types they do come with these risks, knew after a day or so that something had set in, well sat here now with ultra sweats.

well round 500 now and going to get it treated

Hi Mikey hope you get it sorted and start feeling a bit better soon

sending you a big warm hug xx

Hi Mikey
    I hope you get some treatment and get it sorted. Feel better soon. ((((hugs))))
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Hold on there soldier. You will beat this.

*sending healing thoughts*

been in to the doctors with a sample which looked pretty awful and am waiting for a phone call to sort it out, norm a few days for stuff to kick in.

well from sending sample to doctors sending to labs i got a phone call with a prescription so will start the healing again.

one thing this medication does have a strange affect of turning urine green will start glowing in the dark

Sorry to hear you are 'going through it' hon, hope each day gets a bit better.

My advice - don't go swimming - everyone will know when you have a crafty pee in the pool

Quote Originally Posted by susieboots View Post
    Sorry to hear you are 'going through it' hon, hope each day gets a bit better.

My advice - don't go swimming - everyone will know when you have a crafty pee in the pool
    LMAO Susie no he ain't gonna get away with that one xx

hope you get better soon Mikey (hug)

ty for the messages, acheron must of been those days for us all venting yesterday, hope you are also feeling better,

many thanks susie, nope don't think i would get away leaking in the swimming pool, would be a big light green puddle floating around. think i am glowing now

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydt1 View Post
    ty for the messages, acheron must of been those days for us all venting yesterday, hope you are also feeling better,

many thanks susie, nope don't think i would get away leaking in the swimming pool, would be a big light green puddle floating around. think i am glowing now
    Hi Mikey yes there was definitely something in the water and it looked a bit green to me ha xx