Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help me out with some information

Can anyone help me out with some information

Hi

Today i received P45 part 1,2,3 in the post saying when IB stopped which was July 2nd. This has confused me greatly i have had no other letters since i received and posted my assessment form. Has this happened to anybody else?? also what does it mean as i have had no other brown letters and as usual i have received i on a Saturday so cannot speak to anyone to explain.

any info is appreciated

Thanks

James

Hi and welcome to YA

It's not happened to me personally but I believe this happens when you are transferred from IB to ESA.

Others will be around later to help you more

this sending of the p45 is normal from I.B to ESA transfer, i got the same then some weeks later a decision was made. you may be required to see atos doctors or they may just place you in WRAG or in the Support group of ESA.

will they still pay me money until that decision made or not?

they should by rights still pay your I.B until they have decided on any of the above i mentioned with ESA

ok thats great to know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdoyle42 View Post
    Hi

Today i received P45 part 1,2,3 in the post saying when IB stopped which was July 2nd. This has confused me greatly i have had no other letters since i received and posted my assessment form. Has this happened to anybody else?? also what does it mean as i have had no other brown letters and as usual i have received i on a Saturday so cannot speak to anyone to explain.

any info is appreciated

Thanks

James
    Hi, If you have been put on WRAG then you will receive P45 as you need this when ever you start working.

Sometimes I think I wear an invisibility cloak !

Thanks all for your information

greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by jdoyle42 View Post
    Hi

any info is appreciated

Thanks

James
    My 'migration' (last year) occurred like this, you will probably receive your award letter early in the next week. This will tell what group you have been placed in and what benefit you will receive, it doesn't tell you how long the award is for though - but you can ring them up and they will tell you over the phone.
    They send you the P45 because all of the whole ESA payment is classed has taxable income, unlike early awards of Incapacity and previous to that Invalidity Benefit which were not (taxable).

Welcome to the Club, as from 2nd July things will never be same again.