Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CH4 Dispatches - ATOS secret filming

CH4 Dispatches - ATOS secret filming

Thanks TT, just watched the video. Very disturbing, just confirms what we all know.

As is this, but it does suggest one course of action open to us

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw...s#.Uc78KMu9KSM

I wouldn't have the courage to do what this man did firebird. I think the "further information" they had received was of a medical notes nature, and the appointment wasn't cancelled in time for the 4th. Merely an overlap of circumstances.

Lets see our Dave explain this away and still seem trendy

Shocking, but like Suzie says ... not surprising, we all know Cameron, IDS and especially ATOS are corrupt and rotten to the core.

There was that case of an ATOS Nurse whistle blower too recently that should not be discounted ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...-after-1340838

I'd not be surprised too if IDS has this report covered up, we know already he has stifled many help sites for the disabled, its just a matter of time before his cohorts find this one too I guess. I see censorship a lot here already.

I dont know if anyone saw that Secret lifes of Cats documentary recently, where they fitted a whole villages cats with GPS and mini cam? totally fascinating, I bought one from Ebay and my Cat wont wear it, but I soon thought of better uses for this mini cam and with a likely ATOS medical coming up where I'll be asked to use one finger and declared fit for work ... I'm going to film them and record them sentencing me to this as part of my appeal ... I'll need to be secretive in hiding the cam, but its my livelihood on the line here and I'll get mates to help me do it right.

Results will go on national TV if needed. Definitely on Youtube.

I just want to stress again to our Dave ... I was diagnosed with advanced Anklosing Spondytis over 20 years ago, obviously had this curse long before that, but even after my diagnosis went on to work in oil fab industry paying mega tax, now finally when i cant work any-more i dont expect to be gruel-led under the modern gestapo regime called ATOS from France to take life a little easier for the rich and more taxing in my old age ... i was not joking when i mentioned recent chest pains, and i put that down to the recent stress of waiting and agonisingly knowing how bad things are out there

I honestly think if i had a heart attack tonight, IDS would grin thinking of the coin he has saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    Perhaps you should go back to work? A guy with nearly 3000 posts can do more than press a button, your turn is coming next Dave.
    That's it! we can all go back to work and press buttons. Any employer out there who wants a button presser?

Quote Originally Posted by susieboots View Post
    That's it! we can all go back to work and press buttons. Any employer out there who wants a button presser?
    Its ridiculous Suzie, huh, but dont shoot the messenger Hun, thats precisely what they are being trained to do in that undercover ATOS report

Health Care Professionals indeed, they are nothing short of modern Gestapo, the trainer lady even has the effrontery to say "this job can be toxic", her way of cleansing her conscience i suppose?

DW - love the Archers! Actually I also like the plays and stories on Radio 4.

Random ... but this thread made me remember this ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1013898_10200934077627236_2000512317_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	680

for me anything of these programs i now try to boycott as i don't agree with what any of them have been doing, also i try to boycott newspapers pushing the benefit propaganda crap, pardon the expression.

just saw the telegraph at it has been running some dam poll saying people agree to the benefit cuts, bet 100% they didn't go around any of the poor areas! probably get mobbed

any way next year will be the tell and wondering what rubbish the gov will come out with for the election run ups. (guess they will tell as many lies as possible to win voters, just hope people aren't blind to the rubbish they will push)

should of added while these papers push their endless benefit propaganda pulling those down on benefits, the telegraph is also raking in a mint like the rest of these greedy companies with an increase in their profits.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...are-grows.html
    Last edited by mikeydt1; 29-06-13 at 22:47.