Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLA Renewal...Brown Envelope Arrived

Smile DLA Renewal...Brown Envelope Arrived

Received my DLA renewal forms forms nearly 3 weeks ago, got them filled in with help from Council on Disability & posted away 2 weeks ago.I received a text on my house phone last week to tell me they had received my forms & it could take up to 8 weeks to process. I then received a letter on Tuesday of this week telling me exactly the same as the txt, the letter was dated 17th of June. This morning i received a letter dated 24th of June stating i had been awarded HRM & LRC for an indefinite period. I know the indefinite period doesn't mean much, but i was still surprised how quickly everything was dealt with. A weight off of my shoulders for a wee while anyway.

I'm very glad to hear this. I'm still waiting for news on the IB to ESA application... and will soon have to go through more stress with this one as well, as they are starting here in the North West I believe. Good to hear that it hasn't taken long in your case and I'm glad to know you have succeeded.

Thanks Jay, i hope everything goes well for you also.

Thanks, BigJock! I am wondering whether to phone and ask, rather than wait for the envelope. Been dithering all morning over it! I'm such a coward!

As long as your still receiving your IB payments, i'd leave it till you get the brown envelope. I know it's stressful, but just wait until you find out what's happening, that's only my opinion of course. Fingers crossed for you.

great news bigjock really pleased for you x

Thanks Acheron, that's much appeciated.x

Great result, much deserved

Thanks Susie your to kind. x

Quote Originally Posted by Jay123 View Post
    Thanks, BigJock! I am wondering whether to phone and ask, rather than wait for the envelope. Been dithering all morning over it! I'm such a coward!
    Hi Jay

I've just replied to one of your other posts, it seems we have a lot in common I am also waiting for my result from IB to ESA someone suggested that I could ring and find out the result but I daren't do that the same as you. It's way too scary isn't it !!!

Good luck by the way