Thread: Dr. Greg Wood...

Dr. Greg Wood...

...updated his blog on Saturday, it struck me that there might be some here who would be interested...

"Maybe readers can help me?

I would like to build up a list/database of people who have done all of these things:
    Received Employment and Support Allowance or Incapacity Benefit
    Been called for a face-to-face Atos assessment since 2010
    Been put in the Support Group after the face-to-face Atos assessment OR been put in the Support Group after reconsideration by the DWP OR been put in the Support Group by a Tribunal
    Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro*
    I would like to know:
    Your first name and email address
    Whether the above procedure was a good, bad or neutral experience for you.
    The results might well be useful in further action involving regulatory bodies.
    Please reply to dr.greg.wood.wca@gmail.com with the title 'Call For Cases 1'

Thanks.

*just kidding.
    "
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Googlybear, excuse my ignorance who is Dr Greg Wood? Is this the DR who resigned from ATOS?

Good morning all. Yes he is, however as I said on another thread, I wouldn't trust the Greg Wood site mentioned, I don't think it really is him from the post he put on our forum. Just be careful if anyone is thinking of leaving posts on his blog! Just intuition

His blog looks to me to be above board, and so far as i can see these comments wouldn't be on it, but would be private messages directly to him.
    It's obviously not for everyone, i just thought there might be some among us who would be interested.

I fail the test, having lost my appeal at Tribunal :-( Still no sign of a Statement of Reasons either :-((

Hi googlybear. How long has it been since you requested the Statement of Reasons. I think it has been a while hasn't it. Get on the telephone and remind them. Perhaps I am a little cynical about GW blog!

It's been nearly 6 weeks now... hope someone hasn't nabbed it on its way to me...

The Greg Wood blog, everybody's own choice whether they want to participate, i personally would have, if i'd met the qualifying criteria, but nobody's twisting any arms...