Thread: I am such an Iron Man fan! Just saw 3 and wow!

I am such an Iron Man fan! Just saw 3 and wow!

Well, what can i say guys, Iron Man 3, it just keeps getting better! I was feeling really lousy when i booked the tickets for this, but as part of my "Wont give in" strategy had a nap and went to the later showing, 8.40 and its 2 and 1/2 hours long!

The film is so-ooo good. Missed supper though for my nap and Chris working on his motor-sickle didn't eat either so we steeled ourselves for the concession and had a diet coke each and a large bag of doritos each, chris says it was £13.50! Wont make that mistake again lol

Have you got a CEA card CL, so a carer can get in free (in participating cinema's). They are really handy. I haven't been for ages but for me having to pay for a carer would just be too expensive so these cards are great. They don't have to be a formal carer btw, just "a" carer

They are only £5 for the year http://www.ceacard.co.uk/

Sorry if you already know about them

Account removed
    2 ..1/2 long I'd be in agony sadly so will wait for the video...

I know CL, that's the problem, I didn't book the tickets until 5pm, when i just decided i could just about manage hee hee and i did! Treborc, I don't know if you're in a wheelchair, but I know how difficult it can be with pain, sitting is one of the things which can make me want to scream after 20 minutes, but we went in the luxury leather sofa type seats and so it really wasn't too bad, just had to keep shifting around, I'm sure everyone behind me hated me! Trouble is not all cinemas have those seats, I don't get it they're only £1.50 extra and it makes a huge difference to comfort level if you're not well. Anyway def worth the DVD cost when you do see it, plus you can buy loads of snacks for £13.50 whew!

Hi Boo, love these movies too, they are escapism for horrid real life I guess ... just finished the three new Batman ones and loved that trilogy, the last Batman one tied the series so together IMHO.

Hi all can't wait to see iron man but also have to wait for DVD but hey just think of all the treats i'll get with £13.50 loads!!! and I just seen the advert for Man of steel and that looks good too .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffLady View Post
    Received my DWP paperwork today - so now have evidence for the application - many many thanks for this
    You're very welcome, glad I could be of some help