Thread: benefits

benefits

Hello all,The brown letters are starting to come back now the first one a no,i mentioned earlier that i was on work paid ssp so i thought why not apply for careers allowance so i did but it would appear that i not intitled to it because iam not on any other benefit and would seem if i go on esa its still not the right benefit. but i still need a career.is it all dependant on the DLA?thanks for your advice

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post
    Hello all,The brown letters are starting to come back now the first one a no,i mentioned earlier that i was on work paid ssp so i thought why not apply for careers allowance so i did but it would appear that i not intitled to it because iam not on any other benefit and would seem if i go on esa its still not the right benefit. but i still need a career.is it all dependant on the DLA?thanks for your advice
    carers allowance is paid to someone looking after a sick person that sick person must be getting at least middle rate care DLA

you need to get advice from cab or another charity as to whats what regards getting the right benefits

Thanks for that.had a feeling that would be the case have to wait for the dredded brown envelope.cheers Paul