Thread: trawlers?

trawlers?

I have been told that trawlers from the benefits agency can come on here and read what others are worrying about , the medicals , differant benefits etc is this true ? Im not realy sure what is meant by trawlers ?

Would not surprise me either.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Well if you read the news the police use facebook for information, so why not on here.
    A while back I started a thread called The Spy Within.

Don't know , don't care.
    No one here ever gives advice on how to "scam" the system and for those who come here trying, they get short thrift.
    IF they come on here to, as you say, " see what people are worrying about,medicals,different benefits", then hopefully they'll find out plenty.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-badger View Post
    Hi Lucky
    I thought 'Trawlers' was the tv programme about fishing in NE Scotland! I love how they use subtitles.. It's my part of the world so I understand the Doric dialect
    If anyone from ATOS or DWP are here, then they may well learn a few things about disability.. I wouldn't be surprised if they are masquerading here in a fake profile as a person with a disability or illness trying to claim benefits.
    Don't ask why but I was thinking of buying a trawler you can get them in kit form too
    http://www.dutch-barges.net/steel_kits.html

Told the wife she did not bat an eye lid

We've had a few trolls on here but they soon give up and disappear, I wouldn't worry about anyone looking at the forums.
    I'm sure there are a lot of people who will look for ages before registering.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

In a way guys i hope that the DWP DO have a wee look on here. Maybe then they'd get a real sense of the suffering that disabled people face, not to mention the 'fear' of benefit changes to come. Bless 'em.

Manybe if they are spying on here, they'll realise that worries about benefits seem to occupy the major part of the forum. It might make them realise exactly what they are doing to people. If they can't distinguish genuine applicants from skivers, then they need retraining.
    (PS I don't claim benefits, so I've no axe to grind)

Unfortunately, Kafouser, that is exactly what is happening with some of these "trained professionals". They are treating a lot of the genuinely sick and disabled as skivers, liars etc. A lot of genuine sick and disabled are being found fit for work, when they should not be. Too many people are having to appeal, costing the system more money. Yes, there are some who try to fleece the system, but they are a very small minority, but because of this and the Governments stinking attitude to sick and disabled people, we are all being classed the same.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.