Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone see Cardiff lady on TV?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did anyone see Cardiff lady on TV?

I watched something called week in week out which was about pain medication.

Yup. She has 2 eyes after all!

It was an interesting programme, although not what i had expected.

It kinda put into perspective the bother i found myself in a couple of weeks ago after deciding i wasn't taking my tramadol any more, the side-effects were difficult to deal with. The effect of not taking them for 2 days was even worse!
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Yup, she has 2 eyes after all!

It was an interesting programme, but not what i had expected.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

I can't sleep, so going to watch on BBC i player now

Doh not yet available on i player,

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-badger View Post
    Yes I did. Although I have still to watch the last part as it was on so late. Trying to work out who she is? Is it Hannah? If so I was really surprised how able she is! No doubt she has good and bad days.
    What an amazing person.
    No belive it was the lady with the lovely speaking voice , short dark hair called Trish. The lady with the walking stick who picked up a prescription from chemist.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffLady View Post
    Hi everyone - Yes you guessed right, I'm Trish.

I did send a message to have my account deleted last weekend - though they've not done it yet.... So if they do delete it I'll rejoin.

THANK you to all you wonderful supportive people, warm hugs all round to you all. (((((( hugs ))))))

Was disappointed as they actually didn't mention "MY" medical condition though they mentioned Hannah's and Terry's.

For me personally they used the worst parts of the filming - amazing about 15/20 hours of filming etc, the programme omitted a bus trip, GP trip, interview with my mother, all the filming of my feet (which is my disability?), also omitted my snazzy walking stick for my son's wedding with ribbon and lace and rosebuds attached, my wedding outfit, photographs that they asked for before this happened etc... They triple checked with me regarding the medication received from the Pain Clinic, the GP interview (by prior notice with my consent). The left out my bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with the adaptations and corridor with bannister type rails. (Surprised they bothered to put me in ).

Whew it's all over now.
    Nice to see you back, don't worry about the bits they did not show on TV, we will all see them when the DVD comes out !

welcome back cl, i recognised you straight away you cant disguise those eyes.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-badger View Post
    Great I'd like a signed copy! Will there be an "outakes" section?
    Welcome back CL!
    out takes the one where the camera pans to CL just coming back from a jog and catches her taking off her running shoes.

or the other way BBC make up department trying hard to get more colour into CL then work out its due to her health

and of course no out take would be compleat without the bbc interviewer doing piece to camera about wet rooms opens the door and POW ! CL washing her back

Just watched it. Yes, definitely Trish, you can't mistake those eyes lol. I am sure I remember somewhere on the forum, CL mentioned she used to be a Health & Safety Exec for a large corporation.

Very interesting topic.