Thread: Travel, Hotels and Public Transport by Kelly G

Sirus Automotive

Travel, Hotels and Public Transport by Kelly G

medressedupforsoho1-e1368439560547-259x346.jpg
    Kelly's latest blog reviewing travel, hotels and how she got on with the public transport.
    Read more here...
    http://www.sirusautomotive.co.uk/lat...ng-the-uk-for-... #wheelchair #accessibility #travel #hotels #disabled access

cowan25m
    I think you would have enjoyed your journey. Traveling in public transport make a journey more enjoyable and adventurous. Same thing happened with me in the last year when I traveled to Ooty with my friends. We had our own car but it got stuck in the middle due to some failure in the engine. Then we choose to take public transport to reach our destination. After reaching there, we looked for some best hotels in Ooty to stay there. After staying there for 3 days, we checked out and came back to our home town.
    It was really wonderful experience of my life.

janet rudolph
    Travelling is also my interesting hobby to me. One of my memorable experiences was a journey to Ooty. Really it was an amazing trip. In my opinion summer is the best time to visit Ooty for enjoying our trip. There are lots of amazing places to visit in Ooty such as botanical garden, rose garden and so on…