Thread: Looks like it will be a nice weekend.

Looks like it will be a nice weekend.

Well, I woke up at 6.15 this morning to brilliant sunshine!!!! Yippee, the weather forecast is good for today and tomorrow. So plans are take the dog for a walk, a bit of shopping, then relax. Lovely. What are your plans for today/weekend?
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Not a cloud in the sky here, been a long time since i could say that.

The hot weather doesn't really suit me though, I was going to be stuck in for other health reasons anyway, but if i was fit to get out, i'd be staying in...
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Blue sky up here in Yorkshire but not warm yet. When the chill drops the patio doors will be open and I'll be watching my wife potter in the garden. Something she loves to do. Maybe even sit outside to eat dinner later

Nice to know that most of us have blue skies and sunshine. The brighter weather definately improves my mood. I don't sit out in the sun as I have skin problems in the sun. I end up looking like I have chicken pox, lol. But I like to sit in the shade outside in the garden. Today, I will be indoors though. I had some new crafting goodies delivered yesterday, so I will be in my craft room, (another thing that makes me very happy!) it is good therapy for me. I am making Fathers Day cards today. Luckily, my pain levels are pretty much controlled atm and my hands are behaving themselves, so its looking good so far for crafting. I hope you all have a lovely day.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.