Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good news good news

good news good news

Hi all postie just been support group so much weight off my mind can't believe it might frame the letter and put it on my wall I want to thank all of you on this site for the support and friendship you've all shown

yes whews the word (even if it's not really a word lol ) but a bit deflated as further down the letter were it says what money you get it says this will be paid up until 27 th of november so maybe only got it for 6 months but I didn't send any supporting letters with my form so next time I will be more prepared send in my doctors supporting letter tell my consultants about it all and ask them for letters and might start up a diary entitled leaks from a poo bag LOL

There ya'go, sorted: now ring um up and find how long your award is for.

Excellent acheron!!!
    Illegitimi non carborundum

ooh Jard can't phone em too scared not the most confident person in the world lost my brave gene somewhere along the line think I'll let it sink in first then in a couple of days call em just worried if I phone they will say oh sorry thats a mistake you need to see a doctor cause it seems to me that not many people at the DWP know what their doing I'm not the brightest bulb so if I have to find work in the future maybe I could work for them I'd fit right in lol

Yes take some time out and relax, but don't let it slip don't get complacent remember we are all in a revolving door now and them forms as with all the rest of it is coming around again - best to know when. My best

well done, a great weight off your mind.

I'm just surprised that your postman comes before 3pm, I'm jealous actually
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

yes but I could answer the phone to people and say "I don't know it's not on the system have a nice day" or "phone atos" or "someone will phone you back" thats the three things they tell you isn't it? how did my interveiw go did I get it ?

thanks Paul googlybear and Jard and Paul don't be getting postman envy not with mine he usually post them to the wrong address after he's been you can see half of the street swapping mail

Really pleased for you

(still feels odd cheering a friend for being officially "disabled")