Thread: P60u

P60u

Hi just had a p60u come through the door from dwp no letter attached any idea why and what it's for thought ask on here before spending all day ringing dwp to find out what its about Thanks

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomeagle View Post
    Hi just had a p60u come through the door from dwp no letter attached any idea why and what it's for thought ask on here before spending all day ringing dwp to find out what its about Thanks
    p60 end of year tax statement file and keep no need to do anything with it got mine last week

got mine too felt sick opening the brown letter thought it was DWP telling me to jog on you're not getting nowt big sigh ................

.......phew ..... that's what it is ......................... I'll open mine now then

Oh dear , God knows I do not find this subject at all amusing but... I have visions of people sitting staring at the envelope , getting more and more worked up , giving yourself palpitations ( I do)

Received my P60 too, filed with all the rest. Maybe a pink envelope to lift our spirits lol