Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too much information ?

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    Sending proof of pensions is a good idea, the regulations for pensions are all different and some people get a pension but still could and are allowed to do other work teachers is a good example many stop full time work on pension then go back part time, so while a pension does not for sure makes the case it can help a lot.

a year is not a long time to get a pension into pay most take longer, remember they are at the end of it are saying many cases over a 30 year period they will pay out a large amount the younger you are at the start the more it will cost them and they have to see what could happen in ten years time regards new treatment and getting better

my service pension took 1 year war 2 years
    I have now had my pension for nearly 10 years and as far as I know it won't get reviewed because I was declared as "not fit to work again" Like you say being given a pension as early as 32 will cost them a lot of money but they obviously agreed we needed them

Quote Originally Posted by gaaron View Post
    Hi, I've just come across your thread. I didn't put 'everything' on my form, that was due to embarrassment/shame etc-I also didn't look for help in filling in the form. I have since done a lot of research, & contacted CAB-they then re-contacted me as I'd fulfilled their questions etc. I wish I had been more 'open' now! I'm off to see the Doc Monday, with a letter from CAB - hopefully all will be ok. (I have ill health/injury occupational pension). Good luck x
    Thanks very much for replying. I am definately going to put all the information. I wish you all the luck tomorrow, let me know how you get on

will do & thx for your thx ha ha