Thread: If someone else fills in your appeal form

If someone else fills in your appeal form

do you have to/is it helpful to say that someone else wrote it for you? How would you phrase it? Thanks.

There's a page at the end which asks if anyone has filled in the form for you and a box for them to fill in to expalin why they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyfedup View Post
    There's a page at the end which asks if anyone has filled in the form for you and a box for them to fill in to expalin why they did it.
    There is???! I didn't notice that part. thanks for that seriouslyfedup, will have to check again *facepalm.

sorry to be annoying but all i see is a section where they ask whether someone will be representing you at your tribunal. dont see the part where they ask if someone else is filling your appeal in for you

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    sorry to be annoying but all i see is a section where they ask whether someone will be representing you at your tribunal. dont see the part where they ask if someone else is filling your appeal in for you
    page 18 ESA 50

For people filling in this questionnaire for someone else

If you are filling in this questionnaire on behalf of someone else, please
    tell us some details about yourself

Explain why you are filling in the
    questionnaire for someone else,
    which organisation, if any, you
    represent, or your connection to the
    person the questionnaire is about

Is ESA 50 not the claim form for ESA? The OP is asking about an appeals form, which I think is different.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu64 View Post
    Is ESA 50 not the claim form for ESA? The OP is asking about an appeals form, which I think is different.
    your right I got confused by SFU post

You can mention that someone else needed to help you to complete the appeal form. Put it in the info box or an extra piece of paper. If you have a representative, put them in the appropriate box.

ok thanks Unruhe! ...and everyone else who almost understood what i was asking

Sorry about that help-me , I should have gone to Specsavers. Glad Unruhe could sort it out for you.