Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pink Floyd memories

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    If you really want a post to argue about I could posts how when ib to esa started the biggest change was in people using walking sticks then the word bad back dissaperared from forums and no longer did people have frozen shoulders

I would give the devil a warm welcome because anyone so desperate for help that they have ended up here and not in the office of an expert needs all the help they can get (oh dear just re read that) not sayin g your the devil
    Knock it off Dave. I know where you are coming from now and I know where I want to go too, please don't intervene in my posts here ever again ... Thanks.

Last edited by Katana; 23-06-13 at 19:17.

Blue Murder for ya.

Last edited by Katana; 23-06-13 at 19:21.

Unfortunately, I don't remember Pink Floyd or Queen(I'm 25.) but absolutely love them. My mothers favourite band is still Queen..I thank my mother and father for my musical tastes!

You don't have to be old to enjoy the classic's . I can just remember them but like you my Dad loved Queen ' the Beatles and the Kinks so love all of em .My era was the 80's so love the Clash, Madness and the specials but also like some stuff that my kids listen too not all of it mind you some is just noise (now I must really be getting old LOL )

I am so thankful to my parents for 'inflicting' this music on me when I was younger!

I now pretty much listen to anything(As long as it isn't screaming, yelling, or just a noise(this goes for any type of music), I love my Metal aswell as classic rock..

Quote Originally Posted by flowerangelx View Post
    I am so thankful to my parents for 'inflicting' this music on me when I was younger!

I now pretty much listen to anything(As long as it isn't screaming, yelling, or just a noise(this goes for any type of music), I love my Metal aswell as classic rock..
    Hope you like this one Flower.

For you

[QUOTE=Katana;40730]Hope you like this one Flower.

For you

I live near where Jimmy Page lived Old house on Loch Ness, the old Crowley Mansion. creepy place indeed.