Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pink Floyd memories

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    atos are a puppet they do what they are told by DWP when the person pays you billions to do a job you do as your told and don't mess them about we get messed about and treated as we are because it suits dwp
    Thats OK then I'll just walk with head held low towards the gallows for my punishment.

I often wonder about your constant Pro Atos gov stance here at times Dave

Anyway, this is supposed to be a feel good thread in the midst of doom and gloom, if we cant let our hair down here without reminders of Atos and Ian Duncan Smith, when can we?

This is Kiki Dee I've recently re-discovered, fantastic song.

Quote Originally Posted by Grigoryevich View Post
    While I was still flying, I was member of same club as Gilmore, at North Weald. He has a very fine collection of aircraft
    Fascinating Gregory, in my Prime I did my Motorcycle test first, then as I saw employment needed 4 wheels took that test too, ended up with a fork lift licence too along the way, not only that but I started taking Flying lessons like Mr Gilmour I was doing so well until my Ankylosing Spondylitis struck ... and then things happened quickly, but still took over 20 years from then until now for maximum effect to get me to this stage.

Not being well I save my energy to focus on things that matter and can make a differencet
    I'm not well ether and I agree energy is hard to expand when ill, but your post count is massive mate.

Knock it off mate, if we cant have a feel good thread here for disabled, where can we without your repercussions?

Why do you think atos get away with failing so many people causing so many tribunals ? bottom line its what dwp want
    And this is where I think your loyalty and logic fails mate, who cares what DWP want, this is about us, not them.

And its not what DWP want either, their own statistics show nothing of the sort of fraud IDS and Cameron with ATOS along for the money claim. DWP have always been good to me once they finally recognised my condition, its what Ian Duncan Smith and David Cameron wants (the buc stops at the top in my world) Please recognise the basic politics going on here.

Now much older I've got to start my disability claim again since the goalposts have been moved much narrow it seems (because of irresponsible Bankers basically) But lets just accept its the disabled peoples fault the economy has collapsed ... there is something wrong with this picture of Humanity and its not mine!
    Last edited by Katana; 23-06-13 at 10:46.

Another chill vid here I hope? If I was not as disabled I'd like to try something so adventurous too

Hello Katana.

I now understand your 'handle'. Nice airplanes! I am so sorry to hear that your were unable to complete training. My last aircraft was a highly modified Glasair RG BTW

I confess to dislike heights!

just a note. My 'handle' is my patronymic name, meaning 'son of Gregory'
    Григорьевич

Thanks Dave ... I appreciate your reply, don't necessary agree with all of it, but thanks ... I'll always remember your warm welcome to me when I entered this group dazed and confused and talking about harriers and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Grigoryevich View Post
    Hello Katana.

I now understand your 'handle'. Nice airplanes! I am so sorry to hear that your were unable to complete training. My last aircraft was a highly modified Glasair RG BTW

I confess to dislike heights!

just a note. My 'handle' is my patronymic name, meaning 'son of Gregory'
    Close, but no cigar mate ... Katana for me meant a Suzuki Motorcycle I owned in the 80's, it is also a name of a Japanese sword and also a light aircaft I like to fly in Flight Sim these days ... yep I've taken to flight sim now for my aviation pursuits.

But Katana for me was a Motorcycle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_zps012cb144.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	671

Even made scale models of the Bikes as I slowed down in old age

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...hotos/Kat5.jpg
    Last edited by Katana; 23-06-13 at 12:05.

Just a song with no vid this time ... I'm sick arguing about basics.