Thread: Is this the first?

Is this the first?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-blame.html

A very sad result of this government's intransigence on the way forward to improve the economy. RIP

Possibly the first case, but it might not be the last. The government are putting people in a situation where they cannot cope financially, leading to stress, depression etc. The housing is not available for these people to downsize. Pretty soon there will be no "safety net" or help available to anyone who needs it.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I think this Govt would be happy if all the sick, disabled, state pensioners, immigrants and infrahumans would die and sadly I'm not joking, just look into their eyes and you can see the contempt, a contempt they are happy to endorse verbally to the rest of the "have's"

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu64 View Post
    Possibly the first case, but it might not be the last. The government are putting people in a situation where they cannot cope financially, leading to stress, depression etc. The housing is not available for these people to downsize. Pretty soon there will be no "safety net" or help available to anyone who needs it.
    It certainly won't be the last. This government has blood on their hands, does it care? Does it hell.

What with the ESA fiasco, now this they are gradually causing the death of anyone who are costing them money. What a way to save.
    Murderers the lot of them.

Well, it looks like my last post has not been allowed. It had a historical corrolation to the subject.
    On a more personal note, I agree totally with BlueBadger's comment about mental health issues. I myself have a long history of depression, self harm and suicide attempts. People in my situation sometimes only need a "nudge" to tip them over the edge. This government are doing more than "nudging", they are standing behind us and giving a mighty shove!!!
    This applies to mental as well as physical health though. When everyday is a struggle through illness, pain, disability, we find it harder to cope with changes, stress etc.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

It really is disgraceful that you can spend decades in a house, care for it, maintain it, bring up a family and when that family are old enough to leave and make their own homes, get punished financially. Leaders should be improving the health and welfare of their people, unlike this lot who are intent on the exact opposite.

In any case the bedroom tax should not be imposed until at least a smaller property has been found and suggested as a downsize move.

here is another link to this sad bedroom tax story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...overnment.html

sad fact is that when something like this happens they are just another stat to the government who will then ignore it thinking they are doing no wrong when we all know other wise, then they wonder why they are loosing voters.

Grant Shapps if you see this people of the country are not fed up with people on benefits, they are fed up with been hit by your cuts while others line their pockets all the time!

It is an unnecessary burden on people. It wasn't beyond the intellect to just state that when a property becomes vacant it has to be let to x, y or z size family or a reduction in HB will be made.