Thread: Trying to Buy a Hand Trike

Thumbs down Trying to Buy a Hand Trike

Do you know how there's supposed to be an economic recession going on?Yes?Well it's really strange as I've been trying to buy a hand trike -the cheapest one of course - only a grand or so-ouch!No-body wants to sell me one.Contacted Mission Cycles who make them along with regular bikes.They suggested I contact their outlet in Glasgow-Dales Cycles.Strangely enough they have no mention of these contraptions on their web-site but I filled in the online form and heard nothing for 2 and a half weeks so contacted Mission Cycles who said they're keen on selling them but the dealers ain't.They are "making enquiries" to find a dealer here who's keener on supplying the trike.So,it looks like nobody wants over a grand in sales.Recession?What recession?

Dales Cycles have got back to me.They can supply one.Eureka!

hi jaicee58 glad you got what you were looking for i don't know anything about cycles the last bike i had was a hand-me-down from my brother a purple chopper ohh i loved that bike .so happy cycling to you.

Dales Cycles have now decided they can't supply one.There are too many "issues" for them re.setting them up and maintaining them so they're safe to ride about on.They've pointed at 2 other bike shops in Glasgow who are dealers for Mission Cycles.I'm not expecting much joy but I'll give them a try.