Thread: medical report

medical report

Who do I have to contact to get copy of atos report? I had medical wednesday gone.So want to see what lies have been told and not wait till basiclly no money on payday as guarantee I fail !!

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by jheart View Post
    Who do I have to contact to get copy of atos report? I had medical wednesday gone.So want to see what lies have been told and not wait till basiclly no money on payday as guarantee I fail !!
    you wait i think till paperwork goes back to dwp and ask them apart from medical report you would want dwp DM REPORT AS TO HOW he decided which group to put you in

you contact your dwp dealing with your claim and ask for the ESA85 medical report, suggest putting it in writing sent recorded signed for. or wait till you see which group they have put you in, if wrag then you can appeal and then ask for all paper work.

I had an examination for ESA and first time the whole report had more holes in it than a fishermans net, I never got my report even though I requested it several times from the DWP not until I involved my MP did I get a copy and saw the the stupid things that said I was fit for work! I am crippled with narrowing of the knee bones caused by severe Arthritis. I was then sent for another assessment (which i guess I needed to go to but wasnt happy due to the fact that the first report was so badly defined..) anyway went and saw this time a human as he saw the real dangers of my illness and immediately after compleeting the exam told me I was going to be put in support group which I found I needed to be in because my pain levels were very high, after the 2nd report I sued Atos, got £100 compensation and then took out a complaint to the DWP for allowing ATOS to do this, DWP complaint still in..If I go down I will go down FIGHTING.. I will with all my strength I have left make the DWP pay for what they have/are, putting me through..David Blunkett is disgusted, he cant believe it himself..

Quote Originally Posted by jheart View Post
    Don't go looking for trouble, it will find you all on it's own if it wants.
    You know your money won't just stop, right, that's a just a rant isn't it.