Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went to docs for results and Certificate.

Went to docs for results and Certificate.

went to doctors for results of blood tests and BP Test, and to pick up the certificate i was told i needed.
    With all the turmoil caused by problems with DWP, Atos and with seeing the effect it is having on people all over The UK, i said to my doctor "Why should i want to leave a place of smiles and Laughter, of sweet happiness and joy, only to return to this place of darkness and sadness, i said it seems illogical that anyone would want this for anyone".
    His words to me (Remembering i am antidepressants) was "Next time you feel like that ring the Samaritans" i asked him "so this is your professional advise" he said yes, i could not believe what i was hearing, i really wanted to ask him just how much he was getting out of all this upset, but did not, and got my certificate and left, i don't even know what this certificate is for, yes it says unfit for work, yet i still have to go to this meeting with "My personal adviser" lol.

Jimmyr look at it this way . When the advisor sees the sick note he/she will know you're not fit to take part inthe WFI programme. Good to see you havn't lost your sense of hunour !

@jimmyr dwp see it that you can go to dr's sit in waiting room chat to dr then you can do a work focused interview

Hi Blueeyes hi slipmaster thank you both.

Right i have had a good result i feel, first off the adviser showed me that all she had on her system concerning any ailments was about Bad back and Joint pains, i handed her the Doctors certificate which had on it about my unstable angina and my uncontrollable Diabetes, this made her scratch her head, "We know nothing about these things", well what about my Three strokes, my 2 Heart attacks, no we do not have that on the system either, anything about my Asthma, my Depression, no Mr Ryan just the Bad back.
    I said well there is more but i cant be bothered going into them right now, she said lets talk about this bad back, i said that that must have been years ago, because i cannot remember ever having a bad back. But When i seen the doc this morning i mentioned it, he said it is also on the surgery system, so i must have said something about it, he said it must have been over five years ago, anyway was getting nowhere.

Back to the adviser, i said it must have been years ago as it has gone clean out of my head, her exact words to me were, "No mister Ryan this was a fortnight ago and turned the screen, there literally in black and white a fax about my complaint of a bad back the doctor had sent to DWP about my illness, a bloody bad back, well i said hang on here a minute, my doctor was on Holiday out of England on those dates, I am stumped, who can you trust "Nobody that's who" not even your own doctor it would seem.

Back to the adviser lol, she stood up and apologized for the distress and said "Do not worry mister Ryan you will not be getting anything from us again, you will definitely not be coming here again, i thanked her shook her hand and left.

Do not believe what your Gp says.

Know what you mean about Gp's now don't get me wrong the ones i usually see at my practice are great but 2 week ago i had to go and had to see a completley new doctor.She noticed on my file that i have MS she said quote"oh i see you have had MS is it gone now" i just sat there gob smacked looking at her.When i got out side i thought why did'nt i say have you found a quer(sp mind gone spelling blank)
    for it if so you will make a bloody fortune.

That is a shocking tale barbiejane . I gather you won't be going in to see her again if you can help it ?

I won't .I will go to my regular doctors. In this case it was an emergency eye appointment so i had no choice.

wow that's unbelievable

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy_lewis View Post
    wow that's unbelievable
    the dr was right Relapsing Remitting (RRMS) MS CAN GO AWAY

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/what-is-...remitting-rrms

Relapsing remitting" MS is the most common type of MS, affecting around 85 per cent of everyone diagnosed with MS. It means that symptoms appear (a relapse), and then fade away, either partially or completely (remitting).