Thread: Lost ESA last April, Now lost DLA and my Motability car. What next? My life

Bravosierra

Lost ESA last April, Now lost DLA and my Motability car. What next? My life

As you will see from the title of this post I have been totally screwed over by these so called reforms. I am in a very dark place right now and just wish I could end it all. Tonight I was tempted to hit the drinks cupboard as combined with the medication I am on would have probably done the job. I don't normally touch any Alcohol due to having stomach surgery in 2010. I have not only been told that I am fit for work I am being told I can walk over 200 metres without pain or discomfort.
    I have arthritis in my upper and lower spine, my knees and my left hand. I am waiting for operations on my knee and right shoulder but these cannot be done due to high blood pressure. I have been unable to have my annual Doppler test done to check on my Lymphedema due to the blood pressure.
    My blood pressure has gone though the roof since getting screwed by ATOS and DWP
    I have been to the CAB and they drafted a letter for me to send asking for a them to look at the decision again. I sent this last week so I am now waiting (probably in vain) for a reply
    Sorry this is so long but I cannot sleep band it feels good to get how I feel out there
    Thanks for reading this

So sorry to hear this Bravosierra, these leaders who many poor, many sick and disabled have helped to keep fed and watered, yes these downtrodden that have kept others in there jobs, now get crapped on from a great height.
    Those that feel we are nothing more than scroungers need to do some hard "THINKING" for themselves, instead of being lead as sheep.
    What do they think will now happen, do they think that Cameron and his band of Thieves will now lower the "Hard working" of Britain's income Tax, of course he will not, what will happen is this. All the "Hard working" that poke and prod need to be awakened, because when he has finished with us "SCROUNGERS" he will be coming for the "HARD WORKING PEOPLE OF BRITAIN" they will need to dig even deeper into their pockets, so so naive, so so easily lead by the nose.
    He Has divided, and he has conquered "For now" John Lennon, Instant Karma is gonna get you "Mr Cameron".

very sad to hear this has happened and you are doing the right thing getting your CAB involved, don't let them drive you to the point of taking your own life, have been there myself and was lucky to survive.

perhaps when we are all hit like this with the constant cuts and stripping of benefits while the Cons, Libs and the rest milk the country and feed their own rich that it might be worth while people turning to you-tube video to make their cause known.

forums are okay for a niche viewing, words can only be words but if you can show people around the UK and other places what you are actually like through disable conditions and tell them what has happened and how you are been treated through videos then this might start getting our cause across to more people.

the more people who do this the better our causes may then be highlighted one day,

all i can say is fight and don't give in to these people.

hi i'm so very sorry for you please fight this is a disgrace to you to all the disabled and sick people and i know where you're coming from you're in a very dark place and i hope you have family and friends you can talk to .the goverment have took away any self esteem we have left' i've always felt like a physical burden to my family and now i may become a even more of a burden if they take away my benefits and also been thinking of ending it all. but i have to remember that we are not insignificant we are important maybe not to them but to our families and friends we are irreplaceable i'm sorry i can't give you any advice as i not very clued up on all this but alot of people on here do know what to do .i wish you well