Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this correct.

Is this correct.

Because i have appealed against being put into wrag without any kind of assessment i have been told i now need to provide "Sick notes" i am not being awkward, i cannot get through on phone to ask this, so is this the norm, and without this i will get no money.
    Thanks

Why can't you go to your own doctor and ask for a sick note and send that in, being disabled is all about doing as your told, start to protest and get angry will get you no where for I have read the book and seen the film and take it from me being disabled is not easy we all have to jump through hoops.

wow really? i assumed if you were put into wrag you'd still receive the wrag rate... thats what i've heard jimmy but dont just take my word for it.

Below i have written what the letter from jcp "About your appeal"
    In it it says that if i have any more evidence that i should send it in, how can i send the ESA50 that DWP say they have if they will not show me it, this is what my appeal is about, they say they have looked into my word on the ESA50 concerning my ailments, concerning my bad back, i have no bad back, never have had, they have also looked into my problems of pain in my joints, again how can they, i have never complained of such a thing, they say that the female professional i spoke to at my medical assessment feels that i can return to work, how can she, i have never seen a female medical professional or any other, i have had no assessment

I am writing about your appeal against a decision on your Employment and support allowance.

We will look at the decision that you have appealed against and, if appropriate, we will revise the decision in your favour. If you have further evidence which supports your appeal please send it to us and we will consider this when we look at the decision again.
    If we can revise the decision in your favour, your appeal will lapse and not be sent to Her majesty courts and tribunal service.
    You can appeal against the new/revised decision if you think it is still wrong.

If we cannot revise the decision in your favour we will send your appeal letter and papers, giving our reasons and evidence for the decision, to her Majesty courts and tribunal service. We will send you a letter of these papers.
    If someone is dealing with the appeal for you we will send them a copy of the papers also about the appeal.

Her majesty's courts and tribunals service will tell you where and when your appeal will be heard.
    Please also note that you will need to ask your doctor to issue you with medical certificates pending the appeal being heard if he still considers you to be unfit for work.
    Please therefore show this letter to your Doctor as confirmation that you have made a valid appeal.

So you see i cannot send it to them, because it does not exist, they say they have it, i know they do not, i have never ever seen it let alone filled it in, they are lying cheating scum.

So how can i send them evidence that only they themselves have created.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Why can't you go to your own doctor and ask for a sick note and send that in, being disabled is all about doing as your told, start to protest and get angry will get you no where for I have read the book and seen the film and take it from me being disabled is not easy we all have to jump through hoops.
    he has been awarded esa wrag on moving from IB ....... so therefore there should be no need to supply sick notes, he does need to contact them as someone at dwp has made a mistake he only needs a sick note if he had been found fit for work, the first question I would be asking am I getting esa ? because if they are asking for sick notes it could be a mistake or he has been found fit for work

Can I ask a couple of questions?

What did they say when you contacted them and told them you hadn't filled in the ESA50?
    Were you expecting to get one from them?

Have you checked the letters they sent to you for any mistakes - it is actually your name on the letter? your NI number? etc

Can you find out when this medical you supposedly attended was and can you show them you were somewhere else?

As said, i have been move straight from IB to wrag without an assessment or an ESA50 They said they had the ESA50 back from me, they are lying they have had no ESA50 back from me, i have never had one, they say i have had medical assessment i have not. but they will not forward me a copy of the EAS50 they say they have.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
    As said, i have been move straight from IB to wrag without an assessment or an ESA50 They said they had the ESA50 back from me, they are lying they have had no ESA50 back from me, i have never had one, they say i have had medical assessment i have not. but they will not forward me a copy of the EAS50 they say they have.
    they have made a mistake

someone with the same name as you or someone has got there NI number wrong are top of the list for this problem

another thought is... how sick are you ? has your dr done one of them shorter new fast track forms ?

you need to call them and ask to speak to a manager if that fails speak asap with your MP

If you look at my posts in the Medical without receiving esa50 please help!!! thread you will see that this same thing happened to a friend of mine who also thought the wrong name had been thrown up or maybe someone had got hold of the ESA50 form and filled it in .This causing total paranoia in an already paranoid person !.
    What jimmyr has been told is by all accounts a manufactured lie.
    He has probably been medically assessed...but by the DWP, not Atos , which is why he's been put into the WRAG.
    He cannot, as he says ,send anymore supportive evidence in because he never sent an evidence in in the first place ! The DWP won't let him look at the ESA50 he's supposed to have filled in so where does he go from there ?
    Well he can go into his JC+ to ask what they have on computer about him . He can phone the number on his letter from there if he can't afford to ring it on his own phone , best time is between 8 and 9 am , and ask for a someone to contact him urgently , or maybe a person in JC+ will kindly e mail them on the spot.

You have it spot on Blueeyes, also i am at the Hospital every week, and at Doctors at least twice a month, starting to do my head in again, at the moment i cannot even turn my head, the pain in my neck is very bad, this i have not had before, and it is getting worse.

Will i be abow to ask for this "ESA50" when/if i go to the Jobcentre on the 18th, i only just won my DLA tribunal appeal, a year of waiting for that, only to start all over again.

I was on IB for 15yrs, i would have loved to return to work in the early days, but over the years on top of what i had then i have developed Unstable Angina, and Diabetes, Severe Depression, now if they have an ESA50 from me why then have these things that are true have not been mentioned, why just the Lies about a "Bad back, and joints", if they are not hiding there fraud why will they not allow me to see this elusive ESA50, i sent back.