Thread: Welfare cuts Protests - BBC video

Post Welfare cuts Protests - BBC video

Up to 300 anti-cuts protesters - some posing as removal men - have blocked a road outside the north London home of welfare minister Lord Freud.

Also protested outside the home of notorious I.D.S

video footage below,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22137846

Rent-a-mob comes to mind

presume people are getting angry with this coalition, when they first come to power claiming the country is skint and no money in the pot so what they then do as a way out of the bankers mess is turn their corkscrews on those on welfare benefits saying costs are spiraling out of control when in the government spending pie chart below it clearly shows that welfare amounts to 16% or just above, these figures have been like this for a good few years and seems to get overlooked and pensions, health and god knows what are clearly well above welfare spending.

for 3 years they have took and cut benefits from the sick, disabled and poor of the country making any excuses possible and using the press to slag those off on benefits.

then as we are all thinking benefits is to blame all of a sudden Margaret Thatcher dies and hey presto vast sums of money probably well over the 10 million is been spent on her pomp funeral and for me yes i can understand why people are protesting and very annoyed.

on the other side i don't mind people protesting but when it boils to violence then it never gets them any where and gives the crowd a bad reputation.

the chart below is what the government spend and it is well worth people viewing,

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/go...penditure.html