Thread: Dla reconsideration

Dla reconsideration

Hello all, have been on hr mobility and mr care for 5 years, sent off reconsideration form for care on the 6/04/13 and recieved letter this morning saying both mobility and care at high rate indefinite, was really surprised not just at being given award but the speed of decision 6 days from start to finish, this surely must be some sort of record, didnt really have time to worry whether i had made the right choice of applying for reconsideration, glad i did hope this will ease the worry of others in same situation as there obviously is still hope.

really pleased you have got what you are entitled too -
    Sea Queen

Thankyou sea queen, will just wait and see how long i keep it lol.

Great to hear a success story. Really pleased for you. I hope your post gives hope to others. Susie

Blue-badger
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcs1 View Post
    Hello all, have been on hr mobility and mr care for 5 years, sent off reconsideration form for care on the 6/04/13 and recieved letter this morning saying both mobility and care at high rate indefinite, was really surprised not just at being given award but the speed of decision 6 days from start to finish, this surely must be some sort of record, didnt really have time to worry whether i had made the right choice of applying for reconsideration, glad i did hope this will ease the worry of others in same situation as there obviously is still hope.
    I think you should be contacting Guinness Book of Records.. Definitely a new world record!

Congratulations it's great to read about your success