Thread: Breakdown of government spending 2012

Exclamation Breakdown of government spending 2012

might seem a bit boring but some on here were asking what is spent on welfare etc and the link may actually surprise some as it shows pensions is more than welfare plus health and others come well above. still would like to know what others is as it never says!

strange how they keep hammering those on welfare when the chart clearly shows more is spent on others and welfare comes second to the bottom of the list!

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/go...penditure.html

they keep hammering welfare because its an easy target. Do you know that for the parliment recovenment on wednesday each MP was able to claim up to 3500 in travel expenses to attend. I emailed my MP to see if he felt this was "morally" correct. He didn't answer that question, but said "i felt abligied as your MP to attend my expenses were minimal", yes but your on a 66k a year job, you live in a house worth over 2 million and you still claim???? and we get bashed for claiming what is rightfully ours!!!!!!!

iron legs
    this is a good thread and one that never gets scrutinized because its welfare that people are brain washed into thinking is what drains this country of money what we need on here is someone who could detail exactly all what the government spend on the country's budget is and who is accountable. so now we need to hammer it back and the daily mirror should be onto this as well